Waiver & Safety Information
The following persons are strongly recommended against using the Massage Chairs.
Persons prohibited from receiving a massage by a medical physician(for example, those suffering from thrombosis, severe aneurysm, acute varicose veins, various kinds of dermatitis, and skin infection(including inflammation of subcutaneous tissue),etc.
The following persons must consult a medical physician before using this product:
- Persons using medical electronic devices embedded in the body such as pacemaker, susceptible to the electromagnetic disturbances.
- Persons with malignant tumors
- Persons with heart diseases
- Persons who are pregnant or those immediately after child birth
- Persons who suffer from parenthesis related to peripheral circulatory disturbance due to diabetes, etc.
- Persons with wounds on the skin
- Persons in need of repose
- Persons with body temperature exceeding 100.4 F (when strong acute inflammation symptoms malaise, high blood pressure fluctuations are observed, when debilitated)
- Persons who suffer from osteoporosis, spinal column fracture or acute pains
- Persons with abnormalities in spine or those whose spine bend
- Persons suffering from inflammation such as sprains and muscle strains
- Persons with herniated disks
- Persons who feel an abnormality on the body not described above
- Persons over 300 lbs.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
This HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”)is made by and between Good Vibrations Luxury Chair Massage (hereinafter, ”GOOD VIBRATIONS”) of 2352 S Titanium Pl, Meridian ID 83642 and Client of Good Vibrations Luxury Chair Massage(hereinafter, “CLIENT”).
Whereas, CLIENT desires to use GOOD VIBRATIONS’ property (Luxury Massage Chairs) located at 2352 S Titanium Pl, Meridian ID 83642, and
Whereas, in exchange for making the Property available to CLIENT for such purposes ,CLIENT desires to hold harmless GOOD VIBRATIONS from any claims and/or litigation arising out of CLIENT’s use of the Property.